A complete search engine optimization plan may include:
- Reviewing current search engine positions and rankings.
- Discussing relevant keyword phrases for the business and
where they fit in the website.
- Reviewing the site structure, titles, descriptions, keywords
and making recommendations for improvements.
- Determining incoming links and making recommendations for
increasing link popularity.
- Monitoring search engine rankings over time.
- Reviewing any existing Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns and
- Reviewing Social Media usage for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and
other relevant sites and making recommendations for increasing
- If the business is a local business, making recommendations
to be listed in local maps and directories.
CM SEO can help with many of the tasks listed above. The
first step is to do a quick review and make initial suggestions. If
you would like to find out more about our services, please send an
info at cmseo dot com
Within the email list your site name, contact information, goals
for the site, and your most important keyword phrases.